Friday, May 14, 2010

Here we go...

                                            Sunrise at Kennebunk, Maine Easter Sunday 2010.
                                                    Rest area in southern Vermont on I-91.
 
                                                       Eastern Vermont on I-91.
   The Connecticut River which divides New Hampshire and Vermont.  I'm standing on the New Hampshire     side looking across to Vermont.  This photo was taken at Walpole, NH.
    Famous creme soda from Glen Falls, NY.  It's Kosher approved if you're interested.  Tastes really good.

This was part of a 10-stop-7-state trip.  I was hauling John Deere equipment.  If I make this post too long will it qualify for a "Deere John" letter?  Haha, I made a funny.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Wow...I want to go to Vermont. It looks so pretty. Is it really humid there too?
Thanks Dave. I go to the library and get books on places I have never been so I enjoy seeing these things.
As for funny...the part were you said, "I made a funny" made me laugh!
Keep um coming good buddy...over and out!

Jan said...

my goodness the reststop is beautiful! what a pretty place vermont is, i would love to see that side of the coundry especially in the fall.
looks like your long days on the road are well worth it-with all the beauty around!
maybe this is the only way i'm going to see the country-you better keep on bloggin'!!!!